This ND60BD Sparta keyed vestibule lever set does not include the core cylinder; allowing you to select just the right core for your needs. This lock is opened by a key from the outside when it has been locked by a key on the inside. The inside lever is always unlocked. With it’s ADA compliant 5-1/4′ length and 2-13/16′ projection it will serve you and your customers well.
ND-Series locks are for commercial; institutional and industrial use; such as schools; hospitals and factories; where a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse.
• Keyed Vestibule Sparta Lever Set Less Small Format Core
• ADA Compliant
• Reversible Lever Handle
• Exceeds ANSI A156.2; Series 4000 Grade 1 Locked Lever Torque Requirements
• Standard Deadlatch with 2-3/8′ Backset and Square Corner Faceplate
• Door Thickness: 1-5/8′ to 2-1/8′
• Steel Latchbolt with 1/2′ Throw
• Lever Length: 5-1/4′
• Lever Projection: 2-13/16′
• Lever Rose Diameter: 3-7/16′
For over 90 years; Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks; keyless door locks; and home security. Let Schlage’s hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Web Address: https://www.lockinghardware.com/
Call us now: (800) 604-1922
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org