The B562BD double cylinder deadbolt is a versatile and economical Grade 2 deadbolt for use in medium duty commercial and heavy duty residential applications. The double cylinder function requires a key to throw and retract the lock from the inside or the outside. This product does not include the core cylinder; allowing you to select just the right core for your needs. It fits doors 1-3/8′ to 1-3/4′ thick with an adjustable 2-3/8′ or 2-3/4′ backset. Included is a standard metal dust box reinforcer and three 3′ wood screws; 2 for the plate and 1 is installed inside the dust box. This strengthens the connection between the door jamb and the frame of your building; thus preventing most kick-ins. The 10% larger diameter bolt has an integrated steel insert to prevent sawing and the housing is one piece with an anti-pry shield.
The B500-Series deadbolt is a revolutionary deadbolt that delivers higher security; tougher performance and the ultimate in installation versatility. Designed by locksmiths for locksmiths; the B500-Series deadbolt accepts any Schlage cylinders; fits virtually every door you service; enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts.
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt Less Small Format Interchangeable Core
- For Standard Duty Commercial and Heavy Duty Residential Use
- ANSI Grade 2 A156.2
- 2-3/8′ – 2-3/4′ Adjustable Backset with 1′ Throw
- Fits 2-1/8” Door Prep Standard
- Anti-Pry Shield Can Be Removed To Fit 1-1/2” Prep
- Round Corner; Square Corner and Round Faceplate Standard
- Square Corner Strike 1-1/8′ x 2-3/4′ with Box and Door Frame Reinforced Standard
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4′ to 2′
For over 90 years; Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks; keyless door locks; and home security. Let Schlage’s hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
Call us Now: (800) 604-1922
For More Information Visit Site: https://www.lockinghardware.com/