Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage; no computers to program; no batteries to replace; and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door. Mechanical pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing; controlling; and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by combination.
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- An access code—one easy to manage code for all users
- The Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Factory handed for left hand doors; field reversible
- Heavy-duty cylindrical lock with cast front and back housings; cast knobs
- Vandal resistant; solid metal push-button
- Cylindrical 1/2′ (13 mm)
- Price is for locking mechanism only. Cylinder not included.
Call us : (800) 604-1922
Website : www.lockinghardware.com
Mail us : email@example.com