A Keyed Entry Leverset is a single cylinder locking leverset. Keyed Entry leversets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key. The interior portion can be locked by a push button on the interior rosette. These are generally used on garage doors or doors that can be accessed by the exterior of the house.
- Includes: Square and Round Corner Strike Plate and Faceplates. If you need Drive-in Plates; Please contact customer service to note the order
- If you have specific keying instructions; please contact customer service before placing the order.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep For Both Deadbolt and Leverset Bore Holes: 2-1/8′ Diameter Bore hole; 1′ diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8′ to 1-3/4′
- Both Cylinders: Weslock 5 Pin
- Removable Levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Keyed Entry Feature: allows one turn of the Lever for unlocking and opening the door
- Leverset Projection: 2′
- Lever Rosette Width: 2-1/2′
- Lever Rosette Height: 5′
- Deadbolt Exterior Projection: 7/8′
- Deadbolt Interior Projection: 1-3/4′
Call us: (800) 604-1922